Here are a number of different areas that I contribute to as part of my wider academic, education and research communities.
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA);
- Fellow of the College of Teachers (FCOT, MCollT);
- Chartered London Teacher;
- MirandaNet fellow;
- Co-opted member of the ITTE committee: the Association for Information Technology in Teacher Education;
- Reviewer for the Technology, Pedagogy and Education journal.
- Member of BERA, BELMAS, NAACE and the Chartered College of Teachers;
- Foundation governor at a County Durham primary school;
- Awarded the Gerald Collier Schoolteacher Scholarship by the College of St Hild and St Bede, Durham University, in 2014.